Sunday, January 28, 2018

January '18 Challenge winners

 Hello!!
Thank you so much for playing my second anniversary challenge.

I am thrilled to see all your different interpretations of the word

NEW!

Here are the winners for this month! 

For  the 1st $25 gift card from 
Winnie and Walter

I just cant get over the creativity of using a snow globe die  as  a fish tank!!
Just brilliant!!


For the
2nd $25 gift voucher from 

Winnie and Walter



How cute is this box card for a baby!! 
The detail is incredible!



For the 
Fabulous goodie bag from 

HNDMD
 worth Rs. 1500




I just fell in love with her partially die cut numbers and the stunningly blended scene!



For a surprise personal gift from me..


Her colouring and spotlight technique are impeccable!!


and for another personal surprise gift from me...


I was blown away by Mugdha's creativity and imagination in the interpretation of the word NEW!!



VERY IMPORTANT

I have a sincere request to the winners..
PLEASE SHARE YOUR PRIZES ON SOCIAL MEDIA!
The more you share, the better chance you have at winning awesome prizes from more and more sponsors.
If, for any reason   you do not wish to accept the prize, (such as not being able to pay for shipping of the prize), please contact me ASAP, so that I may pass on the prize to someone else.

Remember...

The February challenge will go live on 1st February 2018 at 12 am IST. 

Don't forget to come and play!!

Thank you so much for stopping by!
Have a great day!!

Paru Mahtani

6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for choosing my card! I am beyond happy. :) Congratulations to Kristina and the rest of the winners! Your cards are awesome. Kudos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for selecting my card mam..and congratulations to all the winners..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow what amazing cards! Congratulations to all the winners, so glad to see my friends as winners.. Yay!! Great job ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you o so much for this amazing blog,challenges and for the prize.I am so so happy!! I sent you e-mail

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank u so much Paru for hosting such fabulous challenges. Love to play them. Thanks for choosing my card. Congratulations to all the winners.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! I am so honored to be showcased here! Big congrats to everyone else! And thanks for emailing me, Paru!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I would love to hear from you!